Although it’s blindingly sunny outside, my thoughts have turned to Christmas this afternoon. To tell you the truth I’m daydreaming of eating a mince pie with a cup of tea right now… surely mince pies are in the supermarkets? May have to go and check…
Anyway, back to the matter in hand, it’s made me wonder if you’ve sorted out your plans to take this Christmas by storm and say:
“Right, Christmas 2016, I’m going to be proactive, organised and have all my ducks in a row, instead of winging it and wondering if people will buy my products or order my services.”
The photo above was my Coffee Shop in Surrey, on 6th Dec 2013, when we held a Christmas late night opening. As you can see, it was busy with 200 mince pies disappearing in the first 90 minutes!
So, I’d like you to consider:
- Is your Christmas product or service list completed? Do you know what you’re selling, where, to whom and at what prices?
- Are your products ready?
- Are you planning late night opening? Have you booked venues or market stalls, or have you confirmed your own events?
- Do you have copy and images ready for your website, email database and social media platforms to launch the information at the right time? Have you planned when you’ll launch your Christmas marketing messages?
- Have you prepared a couple of press releases and do you have your database of relevant press ready? When are you sending them? When are their deadlines for Christmas focused articles?
- Do you have networking opportunities in the pipeline to spread the word about all the great things you have to offer this Christmas?
If you’ve said yes to all of these, I think you need to come and join me for a mince pie to celebrate! If there are areas that you need support, feel free to schedule a 2 or 4 hour session and we can focus on whichever areas you wish.
These are the only sessions I have left for September, please use the Contact form to get in touch and book:
- NO SESSIONS LEFT IN SEPT 2016.
- Please get in touch regarding October dates.